WBA mourns the death of Arthur Mercante
By WBA 12/04/2010
The Executive Committee Members of the World Boxing Association join the grieve of the Mercante Family
1. – That Mr. Arthur Mercante passed away on April 10, 2010.
2. – That Mr. Arthur Mercante was a recognized WBA Referee.
3. – That Mr. Mercante was an inspiration of a family united by the moral and ethics principles.
1. – Regret deeply the sensible pass away of Mr. Arthur Mercante.
2. – Give our condolences to his relatives.
3. – To carry a solidary support message in these moment of mourning and sadness of the Mercante family, hoping that the light of God lessens the trace of pain and the eternal resurrection faith.
4. – To give this resolution to his relatives.
Given in Turmero, Venezuela on the Eleventh day of April , 2010.