WBA joins the mourning of the Lewis family
By WBA 24/07/2011
The Executive Committee Members of the World Boxing Association join the grieve of the Lewis Family
1. – That Mr. Ronald Lewis passed away on July 23, 2011.
2. – That Mr. Ronald Lewis was a recognized WBA Promoter and close friend to this Association.
3. – That Mr. Lewis was an inspiration of a family united by the moral and ethics principles.
1. – Regret deeply the sensible pass away of Mr. Ronald Lewis.
2. – Give our condolences to his relatives.
3. – To carry a solidary support message in these moment of mourning and sadness of the Lewis family, hoping that the light of God lessens the trace of pain and the eternal resurrection faith.
4. – To give this resolution to his relatives.
Given in Turmero, Venezuela on the twenty third day of July , 2011.