WBA joins the mourning of the King family
By WBA 03/12/2010
The Members of the Directorate of the World Boxing Association join the mourning of the King family.
1. – On December 3, 2010, Mrs. Henrietta King passed away in South
2. – Mrs. Henrietta King was the wife of Mr. Don King, WBA Promoter and close friend of this Association.
3. – Mrs. Henrietta King was a role model wife and excellent mother and a great support for her close ones.
1. – Deeply mourn the sensible passed away of Mrs. Henrietta King.
2. – Present our sincere condolences to the King Family.
3. – Be carriers our solidary support message to the King family, in these moments of mourning and pain, hoping that God’s infinite light mitigates the traces of sadness with the hope of the eternal resurrection.
4. – Hand this resolution to the King family.
Given in the city of Turmero,
Venezuela on the third day of the month of December, 2010.