WBA joins the mourning of the Forrest family
By Julio Thyme 27/07/2009
The Executive Committee Members of the World Boxing
Association join the grieve of the Forrest Family
1. – That Vernon Forrest passed away on July 26, 2009 in Atlanta, USA.
2. – That Vernon Forrest made his professional debut on November 22, 1992, his record was 41-3 29 KO.
3. – That Vernon Forrest was a recognized World Champion.
1. – Regret deeply the sensible pass away of Vernon Forrest.
2. – Give our condolences to his parents and relatives.
3. – To carry a solidary support message in these moment of mourning and sadness of the Forrest family, hoping that the light of God lessens the trace of pain and the eternal resurrection faith.
4. – To give this resolution to his parents and relatives.
Given in Turmero, Venezuela on the twenty seventh day of the month of July, 2009.