WBA joins the mourning of the Arthur family
By Julio Thyme 26/04/2011
The Members of the Directorate of the World Boxing Association join the mourning of the Arthur family.
1. – On April 23, 2011, Dr. Keith Arthur passed away.
2. – DR. Keith Arthur was a Member of the World Boxing Association Directorate since 1976, and all that time he was a great friend and an excellent cooperator.
3. – Dr. Keith Arthur was an excellent husband and role model father.
1. – Deeply mourn the sensible passed away of Dr.Keith Arthur.
2. – Present our sincere condolences to the Arthur Family.
3. – Be carriers our solidary support message to the family Arthur, in these moments of mourning and pain, hoping that God’s infinite light mitigates the fingerprints of sadness with the hope of the eternal resurrection.
4. – Hand this resolution to the Arthur family.
Given in the city of Turmero, Venezuela on the twenty fifth day of the month of April, 2011