Former WBA World super bantamweight champion Ricardo Cardona died Sunday at Bonnadona Hospital in Barranquilla, Colombia, after a long bout with cancer. He was 63. “He had been treated for cancer since 2009,” he son told EFE yesterday. “But a few months ago it [spread] to his lung, bones and brain, and ...
Luis Ortiz and Matias Ariel Vidondo will face off over a scheduled 12 rounds at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, ...
On Saturday, October 10, at El Poliedro in Caracas, Venezuela, Sergey Khomisky (30-11-3, 13 KOs), from Minsk, Belarus, by way ...
- WBA Convention in Panama on December 13-19
- Chudinov and Sturm Agree to Rematch
- Guillermo Jones to Fight Again
- Triple G to Defend WBA Super World Middleweight Title
- Prince Dazzles in Pan-African Title Win
- Jorge Linares to Defend WBC World Lightweight Title
- Derry Mathews to Defend Interim WBA World Lightweight Title
- Broner Wins WBA World Super Lightweight Title
- “Killer Queen” Retains WBA World Flyweight Title
- Daniel Jacobs to Defend WBA Middleweight Title
Friday night at Inselparkhalle in Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg, Germany, Susi “Killer Queen” Kentikian (35-2, 17 KOs), from Hamburg, Germany, by ...
On Friday, October 2, at Inselparkhalle in Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg, Germany, WBA World female flyweight champion Susi “Killer Queen” Kentikian ...
Cecilia Braekhus (27-0, 7 KOs) is arguably the best female boxer in the world. The 33-year-old Norwegian is beginning ...
- WBA Women Ratings June-July 2015
- Esther Anahi Sanchez Wins WBA Title
- Dahiana Santana Defends Featherweight Title
- Liliana Palmera Decisions Chantell Martinez
- La Tigresa vs. La Fiera
- WBA Supports Delfino Pérez Amateur Boxing Championship
- Matthysse Unifies WBA/WBC Titles
- Edith Soledad Matthysse vs. Jelena Mrdjenovich
- Sampson Boxing’s Historic “Las Vegas en el Radisson”
- Rivas Stops Mosquera to Retain Title