Former WBA World heavyweight champion David Haye (26-2, 24 KOs) is returning to active duty after a three and half year hiatus. The former WBA Super World cruiserweight champion, Haye won the WBA heavyweight title in 2009 by winning a majority decision over reigning and defending champion Nicolay Valuev. He defended his ...
On Wednesday, November 25, at Hialeah Racing Park & Casino in Hialeah, Florida, WBA World super welterweight champion Erislandy Lara ...
Former WBA World light heavyweight champion Bob Foster passed away Saturday at Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He ...
- Canelo Humbles Cotto
- Shumenov vs. Wlodarczyk Preview
- Crolla KOs Perez, Wins WBA Title
- Pride and Prejudice: Cotto vs. Canelo
- Perez vs. Crolla Rematch Preview
- Rigondeaux Ready to Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Zhakiyanov Receives Hero’s Welcome
- WBA join the mourning of the Gómez Family
- Luis Concepcion to Defend Super Flyweight Title
- Ruslan Chagaev to Face Lucas Browne
Friday night at Inselparkhalle in Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg, Germany, Susi “Killer Queen” Kentikian (35-2, 17 KOs), from Hamburg, Germany, by ...
On Friday, October 2, at Inselparkhalle in Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg, Germany, WBA World female flyweight champion Susi “Killer Queen” Kentikian ...
Cecilia Braekhus (27-0, 7 KOs) is arguably the best female boxer in the world. The 33-year-old Norwegian is beginning ...
- WBA Women Ratings June-July 2015
- Esther Anahi Sanchez Wins WBA Title
- Dahiana Santana Defends Featherweight Title
- Liliana Palmera Decisions Chantell Martinez
- La Tigresa vs. La Fiera
- WBA Supports Delfino Pérez Amateur Boxing Championship
- Matthysse Unifies WBA/WBC Titles
- Edith Soledad Matthysse vs. Jelena Mrdjenovich
- Sampson Boxing’s Historic “Las Vegas en el Radisson”
- Rivas Stops Mosquera to Retain Title