+-*Nevada State Athletic Commission of the US announced the appointment of the international referee Kenny Bayless to referee the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, on May 2, 2015, at the MGM Las Vegas. The titles at stake are Mayweather’s World Boxing Association and World Boxing Council Welterweight world titles, as ...
+-*The World Boxing Association 112 lbs world champion, Argentine Juan Carlos Reveco and his challenger Kazuto Ioka completed the ...
+-*The World Boxing Association 112 lbs champion Argentine Juan Carlos Reveco and his challenger Japanese Kazuto Ioka N° 3 ...
- Derry Mathews is the new 135 lbs. Interim champion
- Moisés Flores dethroned Escandon at 122 lbs
- Escandón vs Flores marked 121 lbs in California
- Mathews – Luis in the weight and waiting for the bell
- Mathews vs Luis are ready in Liverpool for their 135 lbs interim title
- Officials for Escandon vs Flores for the 122 lbs interim belt
- Klitschko-Jennings – Klitschko Says Failure Not an Option
- Manny Pacquiao Media Day
- Coton Reveco trains in Osaka, Japan
- Manny Pacquiao workout gallery
+-*WBA Women Ratings March 2015 WBA Female Ranking list
+-*The World Association of Boxing champions Mexican Jackie Nava and Argentina Yesica Bopp who not only share their love ...
+-*The World Boxing Association 115 lbs. interim champion Linda Lecca will defend her title this Saturday in Peru, against ...
- WBA Women Ratings February 2015
- Happy international Women’s day
- Jackie Nava knocked and retained their titles in Mexico
- Nava vs Gómez enter ring In Mexico
- Jackie Nava enters the ring this Saturday
- Argentina “La Gata” Acosta announces her retirement
- WBA Women Ratings January 2015
- “La Fiera” ready to fight Triple L
- Referee Romina Arroyo gave sports clinic in her city
- Liliana Palmera retains interim title against “China” Sánchez