Richar Abril 134.7 vs. Edis Tatli 134.7 (WBA World Lightweight Championship)
The Puerto Rican Luis Pabón will be the referee of the thirteenth defense of the super bantamweight 118 lbs ...
he MGM Grand Las Vegas was the scenario of the historical fight between two great fighters, the multi-world champion ...
- Abril vs Tatli made a public training in Helsinki
- Kono vs Kameda reached an agreement an avoid the purse bid
- Abril vs Tatli met during the Press Conference in Helsinki
- Photos: Mayweather kept his unbeaten record and beat Maidana for the second time
- Scott Quigg had no problem knocking out Jamoye in Manchester
- Happy Birthday Chris John
- Nevada celebrates today Oscar de la Hoya’s Day
- Photos: Mayweather-Maidana weigh-in
- Video: Quigg is ready to defend in Manchester
- Photos: Cuellar Retains With Brutal Knockout of Juanma Lopez
The third title defense of the World Boxing Association minimum 105 lbs female world champion, Mexican Anabel “avispa” Ortiz ...
Read more: WBA Congratulates “The First Lady” Cecilia Braekhus for her great achievement of Unifying the four major boxing ...
On September 13 2014 will be a historical date for boxing after the Female world champion Cecilia Braekhus became ...
- On Saturday Cecilia Brahekus goes for the unification of the four titles
- WBA Women Ratings August 2014
- Lecca retained super flyweight interim title in Peru
- Lecca is ready to defend in Lima
- Brækhus attempts to unify division Sept 13
- Esteche vs Svetlana II will take Moscow in September
- Laura Lecca waits for a hard match on August 23 in Lima
- WBA Women Ratings July 2014
- Two female interim title fights scheduled in August
- Fujioka keeps WBA Female 115lb belt