WBA World light heavyweight champion Juergen Braehmer (47-2, 35 KOs), the southpaw from Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany, has finally found an opponent. Braehmer’s two scheduled fights with Thomas Oosthuizen (25-0-2, 14 KOs), the hard-drinking, street-fighting southpaw from Boksburg, Gautang, South Africa, have been postponed, the most recent postponement leading to a scramble to find ...
The World Boxing Association regrets to announce the passing of Mr. Orlando Alvarado, the uncle of WBA president Gilberto ...
The WBA has ordered a heavyweight tournament to determine who will be the division’s sole champ. As of now, ...
- Knockout CP Freshmart Retains Interim WBA Title
- Happy Birthday, Golden Boy
- Happy Birthday, Danny Jacobs
- Freshmart and Buitrago Do It Again
- Will Cotto Return to Junior Middleweight?
- Remembering Angelo Dundee
- The Waiting Game: Golovkin vs. Canelo
- Roman Gonzalez Seeks WBA Title
- Braehmer-Oosthuizen Canceled Again
- Kovalev Stops Pascal in Rematch
XXXIII KO Drugs
Friday night at Centro de Convenciones Cifco in San Salvador, El Salvador, the WBA, in conjunction with the XXXIII ...
At its inception, the purpose of the WBA KO Drugs campaign was to combat the scourge of illegal drug ...
Five WBA title fights will take place at Centro de Convenciones in El Cifco, San Salvador, on Friday, January 15. ...
- WBA Convention Diary
- Sweet Revenge: Concepcion Defeats Marquez
- 94th WBA Convention Agenda
- WBA Supports Delfino Pérez Amateur Boxing Championship
- Opened the “KO Drugs” in Tapachula
- “KO Drugs” activities began in Tapachula
- Pollo Lopez-Carlos Padilla will fight for the interim title at the WBA KO Drugs on this Saturday
- Barranquilla will host the XXX KO Drugs
- Punta Cana will host the XXIX KO Drugs
- Punta Cana will receive the WBA Directorate and the KO Drugs in June